But you need to know this...
- The sleeping area has a sloped ceiling – watch your head.
- The landlord only accepts professionals or postgraduate students in this property.
And this, too...
- Wi-Fi isn't currently installed on the property.
Your Home-checker, Matteo, said:
“I loved this property. It has an amazing terrace and is in a central location.”
Help me make up my mind...
Maybe. Are you looking for a cool studio with an upstairs sleeping area and terrace? You’ll fall head-over-heels for this spacious spot in Garibaldi.
Really? Tell me more...
You have a spiral staircase leading from the trendy living room to your bedroom. The ensuite bathroom is upstairs – so is the washing machine.
We think it’s a great space if you want a central location. There are shops and restaurants around every corner. Centrale station is down the street.
Your top 3 reasons to live here:
- An amazing terrace.
- Distinct living and sleeping areas.
- Central location.
This is a 4th floor, studio apartment on Kilimani, Nairobi. It’s a two-level space with a spiral staircase, distinct living and sleeping areas, and a terrace.
It’s ideal for workers or postgraduates who like to be close to downtown. Centrale station is a short walk away. So are shops, restaurants, and tourist sites.
- Address Radoišće 23, Sveti Ivan Zelina, Croatia
- Purpose: Sale
- Type: House
- County: Zagorje
- City: Sveti Ivan Zelika
- Zip code: 11000
- Area: Less than 50m2
- Size precise: 35 m2
- Energy efficiency: -
- Bathrooms: 1
- Bedrooms: 1
- Rooms: 3
- Ownership: Agent
- Energy efficient: 80 kWh EP / m2, year
- Gas emissions: 20 kg CO2 / m², year
- Views Counter: 475